Перейти к содержимому

Welcome to Frallion Game Servers
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

osmanli - unban

Сообщений в теме: 4

osmanli

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • 16 сообщений
  • СерверНе скажу

Изображение

1. Ваш Игровой Ник,ник на который был поставлен бан::osmanli
2. Сервер, на котором Вас забанили::hns block
3. Ник администратора,который вас забанил::carpediem alfoso

Изображение

Now im tired of this admin carpe diem, he is abusing hes admin all the time, and thinks hes the owner. It is bad reputation for this community, he leave a mix, i became watcher, i transter me and other guy to each team, he come back 5 min after or more, and ban me 1 day, what is this, africa????

https://easyupload.io/tfjap2 demo here, think about giving admin to this guy, its several guys, and everybody hate him ty.

Alfoso

Новичок

• Co-Администратор
  • 6 сообщений
  • СерверНе скажу
abuz watcher on the server more than once, tired of forgiving
the ban you will serve

osmanli

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • 16 сообщений
  • СерверНе скажу
you are not an intelligent admin, if you look at the demo u will see. its first time im watcher, so where do you have that information from? you should be a normal player on the server, not a admin, hope staff will take hand of this.

Alfoso

Новичок

• Co-Администратор
  • 6 сообщений
  • СерверНе скажу
are you one of the most inadequate players on the project and still writing something about admins?? Are you all right?
say thank you for your conversations, micro spam and insults to all the players you haven't perm gage yet

tahoma

Неспящий

• Управляющий HnS
  • 122 сообщений
You use cheats, you are unbanned for a fee.

Тема закрыта. Т.к игрок читер!

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 анонимных